Home

Charities

Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre

Bonnie has been an supporter of Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales since the early 90s.

Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales provides specialist physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech and language therapy. Bobath therapists are state-registered and work together as a team to combine these disciplines to give each child the skills to explore their world, communicate their needs, maximise their potential and so improve their quality of life.

“It was back in the early 90s that Bonnie first became a supporter of Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales. We are delighted that we can still count on Bonnie’s support and were thrilled when she became an ambassador for the charity.”

Nia Richards, Community Fundraising Co-ordinator

Find out more about Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales on their website www.bobathwales.org


 

NoahNoah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity

Bonnie Tyler is a long-time supporter and proud Vice President of the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity. Noah’s Ark raises money for the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital for Wales, making a real difference to the 100,000 vulnerable babies and children in Wales each year that need specialist and often life-saving treatment.

Bonnie is very passionate about helping children and young people, many of whom she has met when visiting the hospital, and shows her support for the charity in a number of ways, including; attending events in aid of Noah’s Ark and donating her time to help raise vital funds.

Noah’s Ark is proud to be able to advise supporters that 80% of donations are used to fund essential services in the hospital and the remaining 20% is used to fundraise further. Thanks to the amazing levels of public support so far, many millions have been raised to date, enabling the charity to fund Phase One of the hospital and support numerous vital projects since. With the continued support of Bonnie and the public the charity can continue to provide for sick children in Wales for years to come.

To find out more about the charity, the children who need your support, and to donate, visit www.noahs-ark-appeal.org

Follow them on Twitter: @noahsarkappeal
Find them on Facebook: ‘Noah’s Ark Appeal

Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity
Cardiff Royal Infirmary |Newport Road | Cardiff | CF24 0SZ
www.noahs-ark-appeal.org

Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital Charity